- Rejuvenate skin
- Reduced appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Enhanced skin texture and tone
Human Fibroblast Conditioned Media (TNS®)
A physiologically balanced, naturally secreted and stabilized growth factor blend that helps improve the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, skin tone and texture.
Human Fibroblast Conditioned Media, Isoceteth-20, Ethoxydiglycol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Aminomethyl Propanol, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Glycerin, Caprylyl Glycol, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance (Parfum), Hydroxycitronellal, Linalool, Coumarin, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Geraniol, Isoeugenol
Before & After
How to use
- When to Apply
Apply in the morning and evening after cleansing and toning. If you are using a topical prescription product, you should first consult your physician.
- Where to Apply
Apply to your entire face (neck and chest if desired).
- How to Apply
Avoid getting in eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
Behind the Formula:
Why it Works
Using Growth Factors Like Never Before
TNS Recovery Complex® incorporates our highest concentration of a patented growth factor blend- 93.6% Tissue Nutrient Solution (TNS®) with over 380 growth factors and cytokines identified. TNS® is the main ingredient in the potent TNS Recovery Complex® skin treatment which is formulated from naturally occurring growth factors, antioxidants, soluble collagen, cytokines and matrix proteins.
- How long to use?You should use TNS Recovery Complex® as long as you wish to improve the overall appearance of your skin. Our clinical studies show that optimal results occur after using the product for at least 90 days.
- What is TNS®?A physiologically balanced mixture of growth factors, cytokines, antioxidants and matrix proteins.
- What are growth factors?Growth factors are messenger proteins that are inherent in our bodies and play a role in maintaining healthy skin.
- Why does the TNS Recovery Complex® have a bit of an unusual scent?TNS Recovery Complex® has a 93.6% concentration of TNS® which is a very high concentration of protein that has a distinct odor.