What is Microneedling?
The MFR (Microneedle Fractional Radio Frequency) handpiece creates precise and controllable coagulation zones deep within the dermis; with 3-dimensional delivery of energy, maximizes skin volumization, provides dramatic skin tightening and skin rejuvenation, and offers a more comfortable procedure thanks to our flow needling technology. Depth control allows for customized treatments for delicate areas, such as the forehead and check bones and can deliver multiple passes. The microneedles deliver the RF energy precisely, so there is virtually no thermal damage to the epidermis, as a result MFR effectively lowers the risk of PIH in dark skin types.
Fractional RF microneedling is a minimally invasive technology that involves the use of an array of very fine sterilized needles to create microscopic wounds at various predetermined depths in the dermis, without affecting the epidermis. It combines radio frequency and micro-needling to induce a powerful, natural healing response in your skin. This skin treatment targets fine lines, wrinkles, loose skin, acne scarring, stretch marks and enlarged pores.
1. Patients with heart disease or high blood pressure, or configured cardiac pacemaker.
2. Patients with acute inflammation, asthma, deep vein thrombosis, and thyroncus cancer.
3. Patients with hemorrhagic disease, trauma, or who is bleeding.
4. Pregnant woman.
5. Medical plastic parts or parts with artificial filling.
6. Patients with metal inside the body (including metallic tooth)
7. Patients with skin inflammation or with edema.
8. Patients with an abnormal immune system.
9. Numb or insensitive to heat.