Beautiful Skin Like Never Before
Microneedling is a type of treatment that uses small needles to cause tiny punctures within the epidermis, these small contact points encourage the body to create a wound- healing response and renew the skin cells. As your skin repairs, the production of collagen and elastin is triggered to give a younger, smoother, and plumping effect. It can also help tackle other skin damage such as scarring, dark marks, sun damage, and aging. Micro- needling delivers a higher and safer effectiveness, than the traditional, less advanced skin- needling rollers. Which without the use of an expert can affect and potentially damage your skin. However, with the advanced technology of micro-needling and its multi-speed and adjustable needle depths, we are cable of delivering a more pleasant experience with the ability to treat those hard-to-reach places.
– Promotes scar-less healing
– Ongoing and long-lasting results
– Target problem areas such as fine lines around the lips, eyes, and frown lines
– Reduce the appearance of scars or skin damage, such as acne scars and stretch marks on the face or body
– Minimize the appearance of large pores, blackheads, and milia
– Plumps up lines and deep wrinkles
– Treats & improves skin texture
– Treats & reduces ice pick and chickenpox scars
– Treats & diminishes hyperpigmentation
– Treats & diminishes age spots & sun damaged skin
– Enhances absorption of skin/hair products by up to 2000% so they can work more effectively
Does it hurt?
Before the procedure
Your practitioner will apply a topical anesthetic before the treatment begins. This helps numb the area and reduce any pain that might be felt during the procedure.
During the procedure
The micro-needling tool is sterilized and intended only for single use. Once the procedure begins, your practitioner will run the tool evenly across the skin to create tiny holes in the stratum corneum, the outermost layer of the skin. The micro-needling portion of the procedure takes roughly 30 minutes.
The most common sensation during the procedure is a warm, scratching feeling as the tool is moved around the face. You may also notice some pain in the “bonier” areas of your face, such as your hairline, forehead, and jawline.
Otherwise, the application of the topical anesthetic makes this procedure relatively pain-
After the procedure
After the procedure, your practitioner will apply a gel face mask to help calm the skin and reduce inflammation and redness. They may also prescribe creams and lotions that will help with the healing process of the skin.
You can leave the office immediately after your appointment. There’s no necessary downtime. You may notice some redness and some minor skin irritation after the procedure, but this is generally nothing to worry about and should go away as your skin heals.
It takes time for the formation of new collagen. You’ll typically have to wait 2 to 6 weeks between sessions to allow the skin to repair itself. It can take three to four sessions to see noticeable results from micro needling.
– Not be suitable for people with clotting or bleeding disorders, or who take medicine to thin their blood.
– Conditions that affect your skin, such as eczema or diabetes, or if you have a weakened
– Open wounds.
– Active acne, rosacea, or other inflammatory conditions.
– May not be safe for people who use certain acne medications