A deep, intensive skin treatment focusing on the resurfacing and renewing of the epidermis. The use of glycolic acids will leave your skin as soft and clear as a newborns.
What is an acid peel?
Acid peeling is a technique used to improve the appearance of the skin. For this treatment, a chemical solution is applied to the skin that causes it to separate and eventually peel off the top layers of skin while rejuvenating at the same time. The new, regenerated skin is usually smoother and less wrinkled than the old skin, in addition to being more even in color. Acid peeling treatments minimize the visible signs of aging, smooth complexions, balances irregular skin tone, softens dry skin, promotes a healthy, youthful glow and helps relieve shaving problems. Today, with the public’s increasing interest in rejuvenating the skin and slowing the effects of the aging process, chemical peeling has emerged as an exciting supplement to a total skin care program. A thorough evaluation is imperative before embarking upon a chemical peel.
What kind of Acid Peel is best for me?
We provide different acid peels AHA and BHA. Our technician will recommend you, the acid peel according to your skin type and condition.
We provide the best quality Acid Peel Brand and different kinds.
- Pro 5 Exfoliation (Mandelic, Lactic Acid, Gluconic Acid)
- Enzyme (5% Salicylic Acid, Bromelain, AstaReal)
- HydraRadiance Peel (20% Lactic Acid, Nopal Cactus, Allantoin)
- GlyPro Resurfacing Peel (30%Glycolic Acid, Phytic Acid, Bilberry Fruit Extract)
- BetaClarity Peel (30% Salicylic Acid,Totarol, AstaReal)
- GlyPro Power Peel+ (60% Glycolic Acid, Phytic Acid, Bilberry Fruit Extract)
- Retinol +C Peel Boost Max (Retinol, Vitamin C)
- Triple Transformation Peel (Formally Modified Jessner 14%,) (14% Lactic Acid, 14% Salicylic Acid,14% Resorcinol)
- AB Clinical Renewal Peel (17%Lactic Acid, 17% Glycolic Acid, 17% Salicylic Acid)
- TCA Clinical Reveal Peel (Formally TCA 15%) (15% Trichloroacetic Acid, Yogurt Extract, Vit-a-like).
Each of them will give you the radiance & beauty that you are looking for.
What can an acid peel accomplish?
- Chemical peeling is often used to treat fine lines under the eyes and around the mouth.
- Wrinkles caused by sun damage, aging and hereditary factors can often be reduced or even eliminated with this procedure.
- Irregular pigmentation of the skin, such as sunspots, age spots, liver spots, freckles, and blotchiness due to taking birth control pills may be improved with chemical peeling.
- Areas of sun-damaged skin, sun-induced elastics (rough, wrinkling of the skin that often has a yellowish cast) and spots of precancerous keratoses may improve after chemical peeling. Following treatment, new lesions or patches are less likely to appear.
- It’s also a great treatment for elderly clients who have extremely flaccid, fragile skin that cannot tolerate the pressure from microdermabrasion.
- This peel gives you a greater rate of cell renewal which in turns, aids in creating firmer, and thicker skin.
- It is an excellent aid in balancing dry skin because it has superb water binding properties. A peel can be done on the entire face or just specific areas.
Can an Acid Peel help my face?
Acid peeling is one of the most effective substances to use in the treatments of many other skin conditions, such as:
- Acne I and II
- Hyper pigmentation
- Dull Skin
What should be expected after the treatment?
Patients who have superficial acid peels can often return to work the same day of treatment with only a light amount of pinkness.
Are there any pre and post peel instructions?
24 hrs. BEFORE and AFTER an Acid Peel you should not:
- Use any Glycolic products, including RX Systems.
- Apply any Retin A or other topical acne treatments.
- Shave or wax areas to be peeled.
- Clients taking Accutane, or who have taken within the past 6 months should not receive any exfoliating treatments.
- Expose yourself to the sun rays for a week before and after your peel.
- Exercising, swimming, or working out.
- Take hot showers.
- And lastly do not apply any make-up for 3 hours after your peel.
Who is a candidate?
If you have:
- Superficial wrinkles of the face, neck, upper chest, arms, etc.
- Uneven pigmentation problems.
- Enlarged facial pores.
- Acne Scaring.
A series of treatment’s provides best results for evening skin tone, clearing imperfections and reducing fine lines and wrinkles.