For skin that looks and feels amazing, try a Hydra Facial
Have you noticed your skin looking dull or tired lately? Are fine lines, visible pores or other blemishes keeping you from looking your best? Get your skin back to its healthy, happy self with AquaBella Hydra Facial.
This non-invasive treatment works quickly and gently to take away all the stuff you don’t want in your skin—dead, dull cells, pore-clogging dirt and toxins—and then add key nutrients and healing serums to leave your skin looking firmer, cleaner, and more radiant than it was before.
Why should I treat myself to a AquaBella Hydra Facial?
Just like you regularly go to the gym to keep your body healthy, consider routine AquaBella Hydra Facial part of your skin fitness routine. AquaBella Hydra Facial is one of our most popular treatments at Absolute Face & Body Medspa. Apart from offering custom-tailored treatment to combat your top skin problems and improve skin health, AquaBella Hydra Facial is safe and effective for women and men of any skin type or age with no risk of discoloration, no irritation and no downtime.
AquaBella Hydra Facial typically produces noticeable results within a day or two, making it the perfect treatment before a special event and to keep your skin looking bright and healthy throughout the year. AquaBella Hydra Facial can also be used on other areas of the body to help you get better looking skin anywhere.
What can AquaBella Hydra Facial help me treat?
As one of the most versatile non-invasive facial rejuvenation treatments available today, HydraFacial can help to improve a number of common age-related skin concerns:
- Diminish fine lines & wrinkles
- Calm redness & even out skin tone
- Reverse visible effects of sun damage
- Balance oily, dry or sensitive skin
- Reduce blackheads, acne scars & blemishes
- Firm mild skin laxity to reduce puffiness or under-eye bags
Enhance your AquaBella Hydra Facial with medical grade boosters
You can get medical grade AquaBella Hydra Facial boosters at Absolute Face & Body MedSpa to safely and effectively target fine lines, discoloration, rosacea, and other common skin concerns. Add a booster to your AquaBella Hydra Facial to help achieve rapid improvements:
- BrightAlive Boost: minimize dark spots and brighten skin with a breakthrough blend of non-retinol, non-hydroquinone ingredients.
- Rozatrol: an innovative combination of ingredients helps to minimize the symptoms of rosacea.
How does AquaBella Hydra Facial work?
Your AquaBella Hydra Facial is customized to target the specific issues you want to address. Treatment only takes about 30 minutes and there is no preparation required before treatment and no downtime afterwards. After discussing your goals and concerns, we’ll create a personalized “recipe” of antioxidant, peptide and hyaluronic acid serums to be applied during specific phases of the treatment:
- Exfolation. This first phase, Vortex Exfoliation, uses a soothing, steady stream of serum-infused water to slough off dead skin cells and make your skin more receptive to treatments. Depending on your needs, we may also perform a Vortex Peel to remove blemished layers of skin without the harsh effects of a chemical peel.
- Extraction. The Vortex Extraction phase removes deep-down impurities to promote skin vitality and make way for the last round of serums.
- Hydration & Restoration. AquaBella Hydra Facial calls this phase the Vortex Boost and Fusion stages. Targeted serums are delivered back into the skin to boost clarity, improve firmness, and nourish the skin as well as treat specific concerns such as fine lines, redness or sensitivity.
When will I see results?
Many patients experience noticeably firmer, brighter and healthier looking skin after their first treatment. The glowing effects can last for several weeks. To further boost your skin’s appearance, monthly treatments can help to maintain your healthy glow.
What does AquaBella Hydra Facial feel like?
There are not many facial treatments that feel as good as they work. AquaBella Hydra Facial is one of them. Since the key mechanism involves a jet of water, rather than chemicals, abrasives or heat, AquaBella Hydra Facial is not only painless, but many patients find it relaxing.