- Hydrates and helps restore skin’s moisture balance
- Restores skin’s moisture barrier
Human Fibroblast Conditioned Media (TNS®):
A physiologically balanced, naturally secreted and stabilized combination of multiple natural messenger proteins.
Hydroxypropyl Bispalmitamide MEA (Ceramide):
Skin barrier agent that helps promote and maintain the moisture mantle of the skin and enhances the skin texture.
A synthetic tripeptide designed to help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
A synthetic peptide designed to help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Water/Aqua/Eau, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Hydroxypropyl Bispalmitamide MEA, Human Fibroblast Conditioned Media, Dimethicone, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Glycerin, Cetearyl Glucoside, Squalane, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Sterols, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Carboxymethyl Beta-Glucan, Allantoin, Bisabolol, Panthenol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Xanthan Gum, Polysorbate 20, Isoceteth-20, Butylene Glycol, Ethoxydiglycol, Carbomer, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Potassium Sorbate
How to use
- When to Apply
Apply twice daily after cleansing, toning and using treatment products.
- Where to Apply
Apply to your entire face, (neck and chest if desired). Avoid getting in eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water. Discontinue use if irritation or rash occurs. If symptoms persist, consult a doctor.
- How to Apply
Apply a small amount to face and gently massage into the skin.
Behind the Formula:
Why it Works
This product contains TNS®, peptides and a patented Ceramide technology to hydrate and help restore your skin’s natural barrier function.
- How long to use?After procedures, it’s best to consult your physician, but generally TNS Ceramide Treatment Cream™ can be used morning and night. If you are using TNS Ceramide Treatment Cream™ as a daily part of your skin care regimen there is no limit to the amount of applications.
- What is TNS®?A mixture of human growth factors, cytokines, antioxidants and matrix proteins.
- What are growth factors?Growth factors are inherent in our bodies and play a role in maintaining healthy skin.