GlyPro AHA Resurfacing Peel
Refine and retexture skin, addressing pores, fine lines, and hyperpigmentation with GlyPro AHA Resurfacing Peel – a professional-level glycolic acid and superfruit resurfacing treatment. Bringing the treatment room to your bathroom, this full service kit includes all the products and tools to perform a complete at-home peel, for a more targeted approach to exfoliation and smoothing. Stimulating cell turnover, while decongesting and removing impurities, skin is repaired and refortified, for a visibly brighter, more radiant complexion.
At Level 2 this is a step up from our Level 1 Retinol + C Smoothing Peel treatment and is recommended for all skin types except sensitive skin.
Treatment Time: 20 Minutes
Potential Downtime (due to peeling, sloughing, or redness): 0-5 days
- Smoothing: Professional exfoliation via hero AHA, glycolic acid, retextures skin, improving the appearance of pores and fine lines.
- Strengthening: Superfruit complex provides antioxidant protection to support skin.
- Brightening: Niacinamide and hydroxy acids promote a brighter, more radiant complexion.
- 30% Glycolic Acid: Exfoliates, improves the appearance of skin’s texture, uneven pigmentation, pores, and fine lines.
- Retinol: Promotes cell turnover, refining, and renewing.
- Niacinamide: Calms, clarifies, and brightens.
GlyPro AHA Resurfacing Peel Includes:
- Glycolic Resurfacing Cleanser Sample Packette
- Hydra-Bright Pro 5 Liquid Exfoliant
- Peel Prep
- Barrier Balm Sample Packette
- GlyPro AHA Resurfacing Peel
- Peel Neutralizer
- GlyPro Retinol Drops
- Remedy Gel Sample Packette
- Glycolic Applicator
- (2) Cotton Swabs
- (3) 2×2 Gauze Pads
- Mask Cup
- (2) Glo Reusable Cotton Rounds
- Glo Headband
Post Peel Care Tips:
- Do not vigorously rub the skin, use mechanical scrubs or pick at the skin.
- Do not exercise for 24-48 hours post peel. Avoid heat, steam and humidity (especially directly to face).
- Do not wax or use depilatories for 7 days post peel.
- Apply sunscreen with spf 30 or higher for a minimum of 14 days post peel (Note: we recommend wearing spf every day, all year long).
Click Here For Full Instructions